Sunday, 1 March 2015

Front garden remodel

I have decided to be charitable. Even though the caterpillars decimated my gooseberries and kiwi last year, I am continuing with my attempts to lure butterflies and bees to the garden. The small trellis pots that I had last year were broken by the gales that we experienced this winter and so I've replaced them with long, low raised beds that are much sturdier. They've been planted with various bulbs (daffodils and tulips) and wildflower seeds but at the moment they look really rather depressing. Fingers crossed that they sprout soon. The neighbour's cat has been spotted in the vicinity eyeing my large beds of earth with a gleam in his eye that I don't like at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment